Forensic Computer Analysis. Obtain your computer forensics reports in three easy steps
In order to provide you with a personalised quote, the following aspects must be defined in advance:
- The purpose of the forensic investigation
- The viability of the forensic investigation
- The procedure to be followed to extract and safeguard the evidence
- Deadline for completion and report submission
The estimate for the computer forensics service includes the cost of:
- The work needed to obtain the evidence
- The laboratory work during the investigation
- The preparation of the expert report
- Any travel expenses incurred.
Request an estimate now by calling (0)20 7108 6218.
Once the equipment is in our laboratory, our computer expert conducts an exhaustive analysis, keeping a record of the tests conducted and the results obtained.
The expert report is sent to the client on paper and in digital format.
If necessary, at the client’s request the computer expert who drafted the report can testify in court as to the conclusions of his or her investigation.
The courts accept the methodology used by Recovery Labs experts because the examination process conducted in the laboratory does not alter the information stored in the computer equipment. This guarantees that the electronic evidence is preserved in perfect conditions. Furthermore, the strict forensic computer protocol developed by Recovery Labs guarantees the security, the authenticity and the chain of custody of the evidence from the time we take possession of it until it is presented in court.
Forensic Computer Analysis in data recovery
Not only that, but thanks to our experience in secure wipe we are able to detect cases of fraudulent data erasure.